Axicom currently provides planned and unplanned maintenance on its portfolio of approximately 1800 sites located across Australia, and can provide these services on your sites.
The delivery of maintenance services is governed by best practice Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Axicom currently provides the following services on a national basis:
- Electrical: Site supply, metering, cabin, tower lighting
- Cabin air conditioning
- Site compliance, including fall arrest inspections
- Ground works
- Proactive issue raising and rectification
- Additional works – ad hoc requests
UNPLANNED MAINTENANCE IN ACCORDANCE WITH SLAS
- Power mains failures
- Planned outage management
- High temperatures and air conditioning faults
- Electrical and alarm faults
- Security and vandalism response
- Unscheduled maintenance
Axicom believes that through the appropriate management of tower maintenance, overall lifecycle costs can be minimised whilst maximising the long term value and durability of assets. Appropriate maintenance also ensures that facilities are safe and comply with current workplace health & safety and environmental legislation.
A tailored product offering can be designed for your specific situation. Should you require more information, please contact us.