Axicom can offer customers different Capacity Management solutions; from a solution that addresses capacity issues on a single tower, to an end-to end solution that proactively manages a customer’s total tower portfolio.
Axicom offers a range of Capacity Management solutions address three requirements.
- Maximising tower capacity, i.e. the amount of physical equipment that can be placed on a Tower. Axicom continuously develops and refines the engineering guidelines to ensure towers are fully utilised.
- Maximising tower load. Axicom evaluates structural and environmental considerations including foundation strength, wind speed and wind direction to ensure the maximum tower load is utilised.
- Providing innovative upgrade solutions. Axicom continues to invest in R&D to provide innovative, cost effective upgrade solutions.
A capacity management solution will utilise a combination of Axicom’s Engineering Services, including:
- Preliminary Engineering Review – Red Amber Green (RAG) report
- Wind Tunnel Testing
- Fluid dynamic modelling
- Wind speed contour mapping
- Third party audit of loading techniques
- Desktop calculation and field verification of dynamic response and natural frequency
- Design manual changes
- ‘steel jacket’ monopole strengthening
- Extensive suite of lattice tower upgrades
- Multiple foundation upgrade techniques