As Australia’s largest independent shared wireless infrastructure company, Axicom is committed to co-locating wireless network providers on existing sites wherever possible.
Co-location provides significant benefits. It minimises both the potential construction of new tower sites and the environmental impact of network expansion while allowing Australians access to new wireless services, and supporting your wireless world.
- Reduces environmental and visual impact
- Consistent with Government policy
- Minimises planning impact
- Meets community preference
- Install at a fraction of the time for a new build
- No tower construction cost
- Lower operations and maintenance cost
- Reduces barriers to entry